**3 Month Warranty & Free Delivery up to 200 miles**
This is a very unique and special Aston Marin DB7 with a very low mileage of 27,000 miles. Already packed with aggressive styling and incredible V12 engine this car had the benefit of the full Aston Martin body styling spec list. Commissioned by Aston Martin of Mayfair, this DB7 GTS is a 1 of 7 highly upgraded DB7 that will always be the standout car in a crowd.
Furthermore, and what makes this GTS edition truly special is it’s optional manual six speed gearbox. This car is something else – a V12 that you can rev with your right foot! Compared to many Astons it is small, nimble and feels tight. Unlike the Autos, this manual DB7 feels very Porsche like when behind the wheel.
We have an exceptional service file with this car including a heritage certificate and full heritage service certification. The service book is fully stamped every 2000 miles by Aston Martin main dealer network and AM works in Newport Pagnell. If that wasn’t enough this car has an incredible file of maintenance record invoices totalling £24,000. Also present in the file is an official Aston Martin heritage certificate confirming a valuation circa £50,000 in 2017.
All in all, we love this car and unlike DB9’s it is extremely rare, and you are unlikely to ever see another one – making it a real exclusive fun and reliable classic or alternatively for investment.
- Charcoal leather special trim interior
- Carbon fibre interior with smoked grey alcantara headlining
- Satellite Navigation
- Sports steering wheel, power folding mirrors
- Heated windscreen
- Zagato Style bonnet bulges with air louvres
- Stainless mesh grille surrounds with satin black inserts
- Colour coded alloy wheels with carbon blades
- Sports exhaust and suspension
- White GTS instruments
- GTS motives on front wing vents, boot chrome and 1/7 special edition plaque