*3 Month Warranty & Free Delivery up to 200 Miles*
Originating in the United Arab Emirates, this low-owner, exciting Porsche 911 GT3 was first registered in the UK in 2018 when it had 70,000kms. Following a professional conversion, the car now displays 39,000 miles and presents in very good condition.
Finished in Carrera White, this GT3 shares its 3.6 litre flat 6 dry-sump engine with Porsche production-based racing cars being the GT3 Cup and RSR.What really makes this car special is it’s plethora of accessories and upgrades that bring it up to RS spec and beyond. The extras and upgrades include:
- ECU upgrade to 450 BHP by SimonMotorsport
- Akraprovic Evolution Race Exhaust
- BMC Air Filter
- Clutch & Flywheel upgrade to GT3 RS 4.0 Spec
- Upgraded Performance Brake Pads
- Full RS Carbon Fibre Interior
- RS Carbon Fibre Seats
- RS Suede Steering Wheel
- Gen 2 LED Rear Light & Front Fog Light Conversion
- RS 4.0 Front Bumper and Ducting
- Polycarbonate Rear Window
- LED Interior light and Sill Trim Upgrade
- Sound system A.S.K.
- Satellite Navigation
Altogether, this car is an absolute triumph to drive and with all the modifications it is a blisteringly fast car and a track ready weapon.
Supplied with a significant folder of bills for servicing and maintenance, together with a comprehensively stamped up service book from its previous years in the UAE. In addition, registration documents and some further invoices from the UK make up the file.